BOOK YOUR PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING IN SOUTH WEST LONDON
Maintaining the cleanliness of your carpets from unseen accumulation of dirt should be a priority in taking care of your health and well-being, especially with pets around. A lot of dust and bacteria gather in your carpets and other soft furnishings, leading to allergies, illnesses and breathing difficulties. Give Luxenta Cleaning a Call and Book our thorough and efficient carpet cleaning service to ensure that your home is healthy, clean and germ free.
CERTIFIED AND FULLY INSURED CARPET CLEANERS IN SOUTH WEST LONDON
Luxenta Cleaning provides high quality carpet cleaning services with many years of professional experience in commercial and domestic cleaning. We offer the best solution for your carpets, upholstery (sofas, mattresses, curtains) and rugs.
Carpet steam cleaning is the most hygienic and efficient method for cleaning all kinds of textile flooring. With our steam cleaning service, every last fibre in your carpet is subjected to high pressure, high temperature rinses of hot air and water combined with top quality cleaning solutions with pre-treatment of all stains. This meticulous carpet cleaning method has the advantage of using high temperatures, which kill any germs, bugs or eggs that might be in your carpet, so you can be positive that your carpets are as sterile as possible after a treatment from us.
Our Carpet Cleaners are fully insured, trained and experienced specialists with the Prochem National Training Academy Certificate of Training and Instruction in The Professional Cleaning. This certifies that our carpet cleaning specialists have attended a training course of instruction in the use of approved methods. We use the highest quality Prochem equipment – hot water extraction machines with a wide range of professional cleaning detergents – pet and eco friendly and safe.
Our carpet cleaning service can be booked along your End of Tenancy, After Builders or One Off Spring Cleaning. We recommend cleaning your carpets by professional carpet cleaners at least once a year to prevent the build up of dust and bacteria, which could cause health issues. Your carpets are brand new again – no stains, no bad odours, no germs, no allergies!
15% OFF CARPET CLEANING RATES FOR END OF TENANCY CLEANING
ASSIGNED CLEANER AND BENEFITS
WHO IS YOUR ASSIGNED CARPET CLEANER?
- Carefully Selected and Interviewed
- Vetted and Insured
- Courteous and Friendly
- Knowledgeable and Committed
- Professionally Trained and Experienced
- Certified Experts
- Inducted in Health and Safety
WHAT ARE YOUR BENEFITS?
- Free, No obligation Quotation
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Cost Effective and Efficient Cleaning
- Professional Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Professional Domestic Carpet Cleaning
- Professional Upholstery Cleaning
- The Highest Quality PROCHEM Cleaning Equipment – A Leader in professional Carpet & Fabric Care Industry
- Wide Range of Cleaning Chemicals – Safe, Pet and Eco Friendly
- Moving Furniture around to Reach all Spots
- Free Pre-treatment
- Professional Advice
- 100% Quality Guarantee
CARPET CLEANING SERVICES PRICING
stairs per flight
Pair of Curtain
- Please clarify the Size of the Property, Cleaning Requirements and any other Specifics and we will send you an Estimated Quotation.
- Luxenta Cleaning reserves the right to amend the Initial Quotation if the Information about the Property is Incomplete or Incorrect.
FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Luxenta Cleaning provides Free, No Obligation Quotation, where we advise on the best procedures and methods depending on your fibres, stains and degree of soiling. We offer competitive prices for carpet cleaning in South West London with great deals that you can take advantage of. We are pleased to announce our Special Offer, which gives you 15% off any carpet cleaning booking for the end of tenancy cleaning service.
Our carpet cleaning service comes with 100% customer satisfaction. We aim to complete each job to perfection and will go beyond and above to ensure fully satisfied and returning customers. If for any reason you are not happy with the results or there are any shortcomings in our work, we will re-clean for you FREE OF CHARGE!
PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. HEAR OUR CARPET SPECIALISTS
Keep your carpets clean and your home healthy.
- No shoes in the house – You do not like to spread dirt and germs all over your newly cleaned carpets.
- Add an attractive rug to your interior – Rugs provide extra carpet protection and are easier to maintain with a regular carpet cleaning.
- Sprinkle baking soda before you vacuum – With this natural product and it’s many properties you keep your carpets fresh smelling.
- Vacuum regularly and thoroughly – Use your vacuum with good suction regularly to prevent dust accumulation. Replace your vacuum filters and bags when required.
- Deal with stains straight away – Prevent set-in stains by dealing with any spills or stains as soon as they happen. Although there are a few simple items and tricks to apply in emergencies, we would recommend that you book a professional carpet cleaning service for proper cleaning. Applying other cleaning products on the stain and scrubbing will work the stain deeper and cleaning it completely impossible. A carpet specialist will pre-treat the area before steam cleaning.
- Deep clean twice a year – We recommend cleaning your carpets by professional carpet cleaners at least once a year to prevent the build up of dust and bacteria, which could cause health issues, especially with pets around. This is beneficial for allergy sufferers and households with children.
You Know What Would Make House Cleaning Way More Satisfying And Fun?
- The Highest Quality PROCHEM Cleaning Equipment
- Carpet Steam Cleaning, Upholstery And Mattress Cleaning
- Wide Range Of Cleaning Chemicals – Pet And Eco Friendly
- Moving Furniture Around To Reach All Spots
- Pre-treatment For All Stains
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
Trust Luxenta Cleaners to make your home shine and sparkle again.
Book Carpet Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Services FAQs
How do you vet your cleaners?
All Luxenta Cleaners are interviewed in person and vetted, covering the following checks: proof of address, identifications, permission to work in UK, work references, check of cleaning tasks skills. All cleaners undergo our professional training program.
Do you supply all required detergents and equipment? What detergents do you use around pets?
Our carpet cleaning team will attend the job, providing all required carpet cleaning supplies. We use the highest quality Prochem carpet equipment with wide range of cleaning detergents, including eco and pets friendly.
Should I move my furniture prior to the carpet cleaning service?
No, that is not required. All furniture will be moved around by our team apart from extra heavy furniture.
Can you remove all stains successfully?
All stains are pre treated. For best results it is important to use the proper methods and appropriate detergents, going over the area couple of times if necessary with the professional equipment. When based on a picture it is hard to estimate but usually all stains are completely removed unless Vanish or other cleaning products have been applied on the stained area at some point. Please be advise that some stains simply damage the carpet and leave a permanent mark.
Can I specify the day the cleaner comes?
You can specify the day and time, that is suitable for the ironing service to be completed on regular visits or as a one off. For all regular visits your cleaner will visit the property on the same day and time going forward.
Can your team collect the keys from our estate agency?
We can collect the keys from your estate agency, if it’s located within 5/10 minutes of walking distance from the property. Otherwise make sure that you arrange access to the property at the agreed time.
What service guarantees do you offer?
We offer Quality Guarantee for any shortcomings to be redone Free of Charge 24 hours after the cleaning is completed.
What if I need to reschedule the session?
You may rearrange any scheduled appointment up to five workings days prior. This is a sufficient notice to arrange a different slot for the cleaning session. We will do our best to offer other options with less notice, but can’t guarantee the schedule availability.
What areas do you cover?
Luxenta Cleaning provide Professional Cleaners in South London, South West London and some areas in Central London.
Our services can be found in the following postcodes:
W4, W6, W12, SW1X
SW2 – SW20
SE19, SE27, SE24
SM1 – SM7
CR0, CR2, CR4, CR8
If you are not in these areas, please do not hesitate to call us at 02039635455. We will find a solution for you!
What are your carpet cleaners working hours? Do you provide carpet cleaning at the weekend or on public holiday?
Our working hours are from 8:00 until 19:00. On some occasions, depending on location (mainly), our cleaner can arrive by 7:00-7:30 in the morning. Our carpet cleaners work on Saturdays but do not work on Sundays and public holidays. Please contact us for enquiries out of working hours and we will find a solution for you.
How much time does the carpet cleaning take?
The time for completion depends on a lot of factors as number of rooms (property size), furnishings and condition of the carpets/upholstery. For example a single bedroom usually takes around 30 minutes.
How long does it take for the carpet to dry out?
The drying process depends on the carpet fabric. In general it will take no more than 6 to 8 hours. Opening the windows and airing the rooms will speed up the drying.
Can you remove pet urine stains and odours successfully?
Yes, our carpet cleaning methods are successful in removing pet urine stains and bad odours. Please do not apply other cleaning products on the stained area as this might prevent from the complete removal of the stain.
Do I need to pay extra if I want the carpet cleaning done at the weekend?
The same rates apply with no additional charges for sessions at the weekend. Please browse Prices for full information.
Do I have to stay at home when the carpet cleaner attends the job?
No, that is not required. All Luxenta cleaners are fully vetted and insured, as well as experienced and reliable so that you can leave your carpet cleaner to complete the service unsupervised. Make sure that you arrange access to the property at the agreed time.
What if I am not happy with the service?
If you have any complaints please contact the office within 24 hours of completion of the carpet cleaning service. The cleaner will re-do that for you free of charge. We do our best to provide the highest quality of cleaning and ironing service and make sure to hear back from you after the session to ensure that you are fully satisfied and happy.
What if something is damaged during the cleaning? Do you have insurance?
We are fully insured with Liability Policy Insurance. We take full responsibility for any damages or breakages caused during the cleaning. Any damages should be reported by the customer within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning session. All Luxenta cleaners have been instructed to report any issues during the cleaning. Please read the full information in our Terms and Conditions/ Liability “Section 6”.
43 Heaton Road,
Unit 4 A Ground floor,
College Mews, St. Ann’s Hill,